Arkansas news spins around the globe


So I am reading the China Daily, you read that newspaper too, right ? anyway....here is an article about a 13 yr old finding a rough diamond on a walking path in a state park in Ark.

This might be where my dad took us one time when I was a little girl. It was right at the start of his interest in gem cutting. We found some various things and Daddy went in one of the little shops in the nearby town to show the shopkeeper and inquire what it might be or the value...and Daddy says the shopkeeper switched stones. We didn't know what to do about it, and I remember that I was just a little girl anyway and if anyone was gonna DO anything, it would have to be Daddy. But I will say, I learned a lesson that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today