Meeting with Subcontractors


Yesterday my builder, Dan met with Mike and Ryan the block stackers here for about an hour. They discussed the trucking necessary to get my blocks from Granada, MS to here and when to begin it. We also discussed what equipment will be best for the block stacking job and the different options to consider--buy, rent, lease...

Today the concrete subcontractor who did the work on the Phase I part of this job is meeting here w/ Dan at 10 a.m.

I have been running a full on print shop in this one room place, so I have some serious cleaning to do...what if the Coastal Living people wanted to come by before the grand opening party of the Idea House at Bon Secour Village tomorrow ???? It looks like a bomb went off in here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today