Now for Some Entertainment

Do the Dance. Humorous and clever T-shirt art. Now, before you view this, listen to what I dreamed the other night, no lie. I was in Memphis and this shop downtown was selling a tshirt that had about 6 laser cut holes about the size of a pencil eraser on the back. The holes had grey and black soot around them. The front, had matching laser cut holes with dark red, dried blood effect screened thickly around them and they protruded out like nipples around each hole. The text on the shirt said "I visited Memphis and lived to tell about it"
I am not making this up. And I declare the idea copyrighted at this moment...I may produce them and sell them.
Now, on to the U-tube video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today