Tues Evening

I had a very pleasant birthday and thanks all out-of-towners for the cheerful cards & emails. My birthday was low-key. Not many people down here knew it was my birthday, as in one. He figured it out on his own, Skip C. who took me sailing and made me a great custom B'day CD. He keeps his boat over in P'cola. It has living quarters and a great music system.
Then on my actual B'day I went out to dinner & watched a movie with Glenn P., but he didn't know it was my B'day till later and I told him.
Now I am officially a year older--yipee. Right .

It is still bone dry here. We have had the driest year most people can remember. The pop-up showers sometimes drench downtown Gulf Shores and miss us totally. That has pretty much been the case all year.

My great Hardwood Drive neighbor, Charles C. mowed all (both houses) my grass again for me and even edged as he always does. What a sweetie.

Not a whole lot of news down here. I am still doing things to get ready for the poster tent at Shrimp Festival. Lots of friends are planning to come down for it so that will be fun.

Tomorrow I go to P'cola. I am going to help Glenn pick out new glasses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today