Artful Graphics --Sin City, the movie


After reading WIRED Magazine's article:
The Man Who Shot Sin City --How Robert Rodriguez, the one-man digital army behind El Mariachi and Spy Kids, brought an "unfilmable" cult comic to the big screen,
I knew I wanted to see it.

OUTSTANDING...esp considering that it is pretty much a one man digital production, done in Austin, TX.

If you have a pretty strong stomach--or can look away when necessary , as I did, then by all means, rent or go to the theater to see Sin City. The DVD has a short bit of extra technical info about shooting this ultra-graphic which of course is way interesting. I had read additional articles about the technical side of the production and I think that is more reason I enjoyed it.

Not for little kids...... that is for sure.
Wanna read folks reviews on Amazon? Sin City

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today