Miller's Birthday Today














Today would have been Miller's 26th B'Day. Here are some birthday photos from his 11th and his 15th birthday and a few others.

In one he has on some of his Grandaddy's vintage Lily Pulitzer pants. In another he was so proud of the size of the catfish that he caught that he was holding the cat for size comparison.

He only bleached his hair once. He walked into the room with the cat and put it on his head, but it didn't work out as planned and I always thought it was one of the funniest photos of him I ever took.

Miller was the most brilliant, funny, charming, thoughtful, & loving person I have ever known. He was finishing up Grad School and had every pilot's certification possible for his age when he died. There is no telling what he would be doing today had he lived. We all miss him so.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Loved the picutures of Miller. I've been thinking of him - and you - lots during this birthday week. I'm looking forward to your updating his web site.
Anonymous said…
Great pictures, Lundy. I know you miss him. June must be a hard month for you. I'm hoping July will be much brighter. Love ya.

Carol
Anonymous said…
I've never seen that picture of him in that tux. He was a very handsome guy. I dream of him often. Love your blog. Miss you guys.

Rachel
Anonymous said…
Wouldn't it have been his 27th birthday? 1979?
Lundy Wilder said…
You must be right, I am so bad w/ numbers, simple math and B'days. Born in '79 is correct.
Lundy Wilder said…
The tux photo was a ECS prom photo, the actuall photo had Lauren Flinn and Paublo and a few others in it.
Anonymous said…
No wonder I never saw it!!!
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job