More Learn from my Mistakes

Like me, I know lots of girls who stick their cell phone in the top of their bra or swimsuit top real fast when they run outside or are working in the garden because they can feel the vibration mode even if they can't hear the ring or have no pockets or for whatever reason....Well, a couple days ago when I had my dramatic Cingular encounter, they popped my only 45 days old phone open and turns out it has a special strip of some indicator paper inside that indicates moisture, and they pointed it out to each other and me: "This phone has been exposed to moisture !!!! "

Well, let me tell you that it has not even rained here in G.S. in like FOREVER....and that phone had not been near any moisture except perhaps my slight sweat and our local high humidity. And I do not think they are making a special Southern Seacoast model, as indeed they should (as window and door manufacturers do). So Ladies, watch out...If you are in the habit of sticking your phone next to your skin....It could end up voiding your warranty and adding to your cell phone miseries.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Speaking of sweat and humidity (oh, I forget, we call it perspiration in the South!), I bought a fancy belt clip for my MP3 player for when I walk, and by the 3rd day, the clip was rusty inside its plastic case. And I think I saw a spot of mildew on the device itself, so probably need to take it out to dry! Couldn't live without my MP3. Tip: When you're working in the yard, tuck the cord to the headphones in your shirt, and you won't keep catching it on things like lawnmowers and pruning shears, etc.

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today