Clarity Finally Comin' to Me

Original post deleted--Was I wrong ?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi! I wanted to email you but couldn't find an address. I'm a reporter writing about fake toenails (yes, really) and I came across a hilarious post of yours about small dogs eating one of yours. Heh. Anyway, I'd love to chat with you for the story. I hope you're interested! If so I'm at dru.sefton@newhouse.com, here's who I am: http://www.newhousenews.com/sefton.html

Thanks tons! Dru
Lundy Wilder said…
Well, sure enuf, this newspaper writer called me today from Washington DC and we discussed fake toe nails. She had run across this previous post:

http://lundini.blogspot.com/2005/12/when-it-rains.html"


Then at dinner tonight when the subject of fake toenails came up, as it does from time to time, I discovered that one female guest often has acrylic big toenails applied at the nail parlor since she has a habit of picking at her natural ones, and she has a friend who had to have her own natural big toenails SURGERICALLY REMOVED ! and has acrylic big toenails put on all the time. Who would have guessed !!! For the record, no men reported wearing fake toenails.
Lundy Wilder said…
BTW--Dru is a female and was very nice on the phone. She is a real writer--no kidding ! Look at her website.
Watch for link to her newspaper article on this blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today