Paste Magazine

Watch Paste Magazine really take off....I see they have bought a full page ad in WIRED Magazine, The ad says "The music and film magazine for thinking adults". Since every issue comes with at least one music CD and a DVD of stuff like music videos, indie short films, off beat ads, and interesting stuff in general, I'd say it is a pretty good value. I even have a hard time reading it cover to cover as it includes so much good text.

The illustrations sometimes bug me, they like the messy looking, ink spill art a lot, but the info in it is good. I picked up my first copy in a bookstore on the Memphis-Gulf Shores route where I stopped for coffee and bathroom. After that, I subscribed. I can say that I have bought CDs of musicians that I had never heard of after hearing them/reading about them in Paste. It has also turned me on to some interesting movies. Paste Magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today