Flowers Today !




I came home this afternoon to the prettiest bouquet of fresh flowers on my porch chair. Each stem was in its own water resevoir. I trimmed the stems and put them in a vase. Our nearby florist, Flowers by the Shore, does a wonderful job. The roses are even fragrant,....unusual in this day.
Thanks G.P.

Now I am hooked on fresh flowers weekly, so if any of my readers need to call Flowers by the Shores, here is the number: 251-968-8033

I think it is your turn next week.

...........................

Comments

Anonymous said…
What lovely flowers! Thanks for the name of a good local florist. On another topic, did you ever get your complimentary sand castle building kit? If so, how did it work?

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today