Internet & TV

Today is my lucky day, not only did the icebox get fixed, but I have 2 MediaCom trucks in my driveway...TWO ! Robert, my MediaCom repairman who has been here a great number of times, is here and a second fellow also.
Seems while working up on the easement, the local contracting co, Trawick, cut one of my cables last week. So instead of reporting it, they came behind my house w/out me seeing them, cut one of my incoming cables as it entered the box, and tried to put my TV and internet on the same one...which for me, just doesn't work. As a result, I had horrible TV reception and no Internet.

Down here it is just non-stop repairs to the cables. Between hurricanes and idiots w/ ditchwitches, our cables are constantly cut.

I have DSL coming into the house also, so that minimizes the interruption, but it costs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today