Two Opsries or is it Ospreys



I had wondered why the last couple of days that the osprey in my tree would take off flying when he'd see me approaching at all...usually he'd let me get really close. I saw this morning that there were two ospreys in the tree ! One took off when I approached, camera in hand, the other one stayed put,eating his fish.

That explains it....it has been the 2nd osprey in the tree the last few days,not 'my buddy'. My osprey is still out there eating, as I type this, but he other one is flying figure 8's along the coastline of Little Lagoon. My osprey stops eating every once in a while and CHIRPS at the other one (or me :o)

Photos taken in the morning are back-lit and look like silhouettes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today