Do I believe her, yes indeed

The wild wild web is a place of adventure and often unexpected shock.
Read her story...the way the web works now-a-days is that if you are 15 minutes behind the latest news, and i mean Digg, WIRED, Slashdot, and who can possibly keep up to the second.......then you are subject to all sorts of malicious devices....and Heaven help the school ( person) that has let it's anti-spyware or anti-virus software go unpaid.
If this woman gets convicted, then I might lead a march. No , I take that back, I might lead a petition.

Comments

Buntons said…
Doesn't this just make you sick? I saw that story and told my husband. I almost went into teaching, but didn't as the bureaucracy would have hated my outspoken self. If the school didn't have spyware, then they are at fault. Why the heck isn't the principal being blamed for this incident or the school district board since it is responsible for the bills? This is sick.

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today