Photos Finally




Well, the emails have just not stopped asking for photos of the red shoes. So to meet the demand, Dave took shots of my foot the other night. I tried taking them myself, ever tried to take photos of your own shoes at good angles? Pretty funny.

and a photo of the dead RCA Stereo......


and maybe a few more, can't remember.
Oh yea, we went out to Bon Secour last weekend. It is such a pleasant place. The piles of oyster shells are everywhere and the packaged oysters are shipped all over the nation right out of this spot. The brand is Nelson and comes in clear plastic containers w/ blue writing on the sides. Click to see the details on the shells. When Daddy and I were there a couple years ago I saw porpoises swimming along here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today