Whats Up...

Greeting friends and family,
I have just been too busy to play with the blog. Today I have been faxing and taking phone calls from the UK. It seems that a crook has stolen and used my scrapbook graphics on a graphics CD that she is selling online and on a British TV home shopping chanel. I have gotten emails from my own site visitors to alert me and calls from other designers who she has ripped off. One artist in the UK is willing to take her to court and she needs my cooperation. What this rip--off girl does not realize is that if she will not cooperate, then I can make a website that outranks her own site on search that alerts consumers to her dishonesty and warns then not to buy her products. I have done this in two other cases. It gets their attention !

Last Friday I had a small wreck in my adorable VW Thing. It was no ones fault. Just a result of lack of signage associated with a new turning lane that Gulf Shores has added. The out--of-towners just dont know the traffic patterns and as a result, we have a dangerous situation. I went by City Hall to meet with the public works dept about it.

Heather is out of school this semester and working every day. This has meant that I have had to do a lot more to have things ready for her to finish up or put together like I want them.

My friend Marti Choate arrives today from Huntsville to stay for a few days while she calls on her clients. He is a rep for Duralee Fabrics and a lot of fun.

Millers good friend Ben Rankin is in town this week and he came over for a couple hours yesterday. He is a computer programmer in the Nashville area now.

I am being taken sailing this afternoon on Wolf Bay. I have not done that before so I will take my camera.

sHRIMP fEST IS COMING AND i AM IN CHARGE OF POSTER SALES. OPPS, SORRY FOR CAPS. I have laminated about 30 of this years and past years shrimp festival posters and hammered big brass grommets in the corners . Lots of other details I have to take care of about having a tent this year that sells only the posters. For those who dont , SF is a huge deal here. About 3 days of set-up and 4 days of fest. Music on 3 stages.

gotta run....Lundy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today