Another Google Update

I saw on WebMasterWorld that a update called BigDaddy has begun. It is live on three Google datacenters.

216.239.51.104
66.249.93.104
64.233.179.104

If you had a website to ck the rank on, you can put the ip address directly into your browser address bar and do a search and see if you are up/down/off the map.

My heart always races when they do an update....it can mean everything webbish to me. So far so good. My scrapbook site has slipped to position 3 for my prime keyword combo. That is OK--top three is fine. I didn't see a lot of movement in a few other sites position I checked. This is a very good thing, as I have had very high rank on most pages for 3 months.

Just checked the 4 word combo: gulf shores real estate
and I have position 3. Again--that is jes fine.

So maybe I'll have another good couple of months. Life in the search lane can be a real roller coaster ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today