Chandelier Hung and New Page Added


Finally got the bathroom chandelier assembled, and hung to a nice height. The pre-wired center post wiring was just not quite long enuf, so I had to take it down and splice in an extension. I added that info to the web page I made about putting one together. As far as I know, there is nothing on the web to help a purchaser with the assembly and the included sketchy instructions are often in Italian only.

The light looks good in the bathroom now. The colors are good with the glass mosaic tiles in the shower.

My sister Cary and I were discussing these Venetian chandeliers and both agreed that for the cost, they provide more sparkle and fun than jewelry, don't get lost, are unlikely to get stolen...and therefore a GREAT purchase !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today