Mobile Art Car






Be sure to click the photos here to see the BIG version.

I saw this Scion parked on the sidewalk in front of the EXPLOREUM in Mobile this week. Car belongs to an employee of the hands-on fun museum. Maybe she is the director, but seems if you make your car cool enuf you can park where you please. Sidewalks are public property aren't they? I didn't mind walking around it, that way I didn't miss seeing this highly detailed hand painted car. I have always been a great fan of Cars as Art. I mean , here is this traveling billboard, on the road every day, for all to see, why not spice things up.

Everyone who knew me 'back then' knows that I had various vehicles w/ interesting add-ons....artistic embellishments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today