Busy Weekend....





I have gotten a couple emails inquiring about the weekend down here. For me it was a full weekend and a fun one.

The Pleasure Island Art Assoc had their annual outdoor spring art fest and Ihad agreed to make centerpieces and decorate the tables for the dinner on Sat night when they feed all the artist participants. While I was in Memphis, Momma and I rounded up some Dollar Tree items like little pin-wheels and I bought additional stuff like little paper parasols at AL's 5 & 10 here. I used the beach buckets & paper fans that I had in my mini-storage and assembled colorful centerpieces to place on the colorful plastic sheet tablecloth material that Momma and I had bought. They really jazzed up the look of the community center where the thing was held. Today I disassembled them and will just hold on to the ingredients and use them again next year probably. My friend Bill came over from New Orleans and was a big help w/ set-up. We showed up at the shrimp dinner later which had very so-so food. But it was donated, so I guess the art assoc can't complain about free.

Spring Break is beginning to crank up. Should start this week for some schools.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today