Gulf Shores--Taylor Hicks


Gulf Shores is all fired up about American Idol and Alabama contestant Taylor Hicks. Taylor has made it into the finals and all around G.S. restaurant and bar TV's are tuned to A.I. on Tues and Wed nites.

I was lucky enuf to walk into a Mexican restaurant on Tues. nite just as Taylor's preformance was beginning and got to see the whole thing. I had meant to watch, but had forgotten all about it (as usual, me being Ms. HardlyanyTV.

Taylor is from B'ham but his grandmother lives down here and he plays local places like Lester's on Canal Rd. This week at Lulu's they had a special night to watch him on TV and cheer him on. His grandmother and family were there. I didn't make it.

Taylor is only 29 but he started going grey in his teens. It would be amazing if he won, as that would be two big A.I. stars from B'ham.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today