Staying Popular

I have had a very busy week and now this weekend, I HAVE to get my tax info in some organized manner for a Monday app't w/ the CPA. So I am digging thru zip lock bags, unopened envelopes, thru files, piles of mail that I meant to deal with, etc... and playing on the calculator.
But I do think it is important to have a look at the Univ. of Oklahoma's little 1947 film on how to maintain popularity w/ the other girls and guys.


And wonder where I could get a sweater like the one on the hotdog eating guy?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love old stuff like that. Turns out "The Rules" wasn't so original after all. Maybe she should have told last-minute dude "I'm just not that into you". Loved the sweater, but what about Carolyn's wallpaper? Think we could find something similar? I think I'm going to go make brownies. Good luck w/ tax stuff. I need to work on ours.
-Carol

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today