Anyone need a Zydeco partner ? I was dumped !

This is the weekend of the long awaited Daphne Zydeco Fest. My' fruit basket turned over' this afternoon when precious boyfriend, Bill came to town and announced that he had met someone last weekend in MN and as a result "we" were history. (read: I was DUMPED).....This is not easy on me to say the least... ...And I thought last weekend in Memphis was bad !
;o( .....whoa!!!!)

It was totally unexpected. I got up at 5:30 a.m. today, (not my nature) ...To finish all house and web work so I could REALLY enjoy this weekend,,,,then BOOM (think load of coal off a tanker suddenly dumped on top of me), when he arrived at at 4 p.m. Friday while we were sitting out on the porch in the gorgeous breeze and sunshine, drinking Henineken. It was very surrealistic to say the least,.

I wish him well with his new love interest. At least he had the decency to come to me straight away and tell me face to face very forthright.

We had a great 3 months but based on obviously missleading stuff he said to me as recently as last week, I think he needs to read Google's How-to Tip of the Day for yesterday:
http://www.wikihow.com/Know-the-Difference-Between-Love%2C-Infatuation-and-Lust

Guess I'll go to Daphne Zydeco Fest solo tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today