Holiday Laptop Bargains

Remember that the best buys on auction computer , camera, etc, equipment on B2B auction sites, like Ubid, are often on national holidays and national disaster days.
I have always been a great sleep-thru-the-nite person, but ever since the the so so sad news I got last weekend, I often wake up around 3 or 4 with thoughts whirlling thru my brain.

In the middle of the night, remembering that it is a national holiday, I got online and went to Ubid and grabbed a long needed Sony Vaio Ultra Lite Travel laptop that weighs only 3.1 lbs. The battery technology is so improved that you can even get up to 9 hours on a charge. After lugging my old 8 lb laptop to Boston recently, I decided that I was going to get a modern travel type ultra mini for the next trip--and I just feel an overseas trip in my future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today