Packing for N.O.

I am headed over to New Orleans for the second weekend of Jazz Fest. Back on Monday.
Looks like great weather for it. I have never been.

Russ Conn, Heather's husband is putting an attic floor down over the garage in the Hardwood Dr. house so when I go to Memphis over Mother's Day weekend to bring back a bunch of my stuff out of the Wilderwood Ln house, I'll have somewhere to put some of it.

I found out yesterday that U-Haul no longer rents the bolt-on trailer hitches, so I am setting up an app't to have a hitch put on my Trooper next week. I need one anyway. I suppose it is a sign of independence and completeness to have one's own trailer hitch here in Alabama. High time I got one.

Well, BROWN IS the NEW BLACK. I had been told that by Joy last week. I went up to the Outlet Center in Foley and sure enuf, stores like Ann Taylor's merchandise proved her right. Now I just hope the other thing she told me is true, that 60 is the new 40.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today