Giving Tree Hugging New Meaning

See the Photo Gallery

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is must have been what inspired Keith Richards. Hindsight, he should have started with a live oak with low branches and not a tall skinny coconut tree.
Lundy Wilder said…
I need more info on Keith Richards & coconut trees...I'm in the dark !
Anonymous said…
He climbed a coconut tree (last week, I think) and fell out and was hospitalized with a concussion, but is fine now. I'm sure he was impaired BEFORE the concussion, but I'm a little foggy on the details. His young supermodel wife was by his side, so we can all relax, knowing he was well cared for.

You really do need to watch/read just a LITTLE news, so you can keep up with important current affairs, like Keith Richards falling out of trees!

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today