So Much Happen'

My neat-o blow-up pool is full of water and ready for me to loll around in now, my VW Thing is back at Gary's Garage so that Gary can determine exactly what is needed to make it a car that RUNS ! I heard last night that my nephew, Hunter has gotten a summer job down here and starts today at 2 p.m.---more on that when I find out myself--he and his bud, Stewart are living in the twin bedroom at the Hardwood Dr house for the summer if they both find work.
Can't believe that these two 16 yr olds have been left in my semi-care and I have not even spoken to either of their moms ! Must be my exemplatory reputation ! News Flash---they have both been hired at Surf Style, one at G.S. location, one at O.B. location but the owners are going to let them work the same hours the days they work so Hunter can drop off Stewart and pick him up. $7 per hour, they start today. They can wear shorts and will need to wear a Surf Style shirt.

Still no rain down here, bright and sunny, but it is meaning that I am doing a lot of watering to make sure my bamboo is going to continue to thrive. I'm thankful to have my well.

Great dinner at Becky and Warren Gottsegen's last night down on West Beach. They are building a new home in Baton Rouge, very modern on two huge lots, and I got to see the plans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today