Google showing new SERPS

Just found out that Gg is showing new serps on two datacenters.
Immediately my heart starts racing....
all I can do is go to those specific IP addresses and do test searches for keyword phrases I am targeting w/ various sites.
So far so good.
But you never know, is it a major update or a mini one?
It has only been aprox 2 months since last major one, usually majors are about 3-4 months apart.

The two datacenters that show the new results:

http://66.249.93.104
and
http://64.233.179.99

I ck'd "hurricane windows' on one;
Out of 34,500,000 results.
I hold position number one. This is good.
That page has advertising on it that depends on web traffic.

Scrapbook site has slipped to position #3. Oh well, could be worse.
Other sites are up. None seem to be 'off the map' .....that is what one fears the most. For me, 'off the map' is anything off first two or three pages. No one looks beyond that except the rare bird.
Unfortunately www.MagnetGlasses.com still not out of the sandbox.

The test DC is being served on an intermitent basis to both .com and .co.uk main search.

Its switched on and off completely throughout the day and alternates with main index when live.

Sure is a roller coaster ride business !! Maybe I am an adrelinin junkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today