My New Office Space








I got the key today...took pix of what is already in there. The Entrance, the foyer, the hall that goes to the exercise room , the sauna, the steamroom, and the two desks, refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave that are already in there. What a deal !! I am so excited. Perfect spot for Heather to work on web stuff. She can take a break and go jump on the treadmill or stationary bike--I know I will.

No one has used this office since the day Hurricane IVAN hit. It is a time capsule.

I will return tomorrow with a dustbuster and a plastic file box to empty the filing cabinet of the old files in there and pack them up.

I bought a Zenith flat screen monitor tonight at W-M and will take my own compter there tomorrow. We are looking into having the DSL restored.

I just hope that I get to use it for a long time and it is not a dream !!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well it is the official beginning of the Lundini Empire. Congratulations. Soon you'll have Lundini HQ in Foley, or somewhere where real estate is more affordable. I want to work for you then. I can hold down the fort while you jet set to europe. Hey, maybe you could get a deal on Fort Morgan. What a cool HQ that would be. Last time I was there it was being not so lovingly restored. Is it owned by the state. Maybe you could get a deal on it. I think it would be cool to live there. There's a book by Nevada Barr set in a fort in Florida - she's a national park ranger and lives on premises. I'll have to find it and send it to you. You'd have plenty of room to expand!

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today