I Got Milk

I have been buying this shelf-stable boxed milk that I love. I remember seeing this kind of milk in Canada about 30 yrs ago and asking why it was not for sale in the US.
I was told that the American Dairy Assoc fought it tooth and nail. At W-M it is even a little hard to find the stuff, it is not w/ regular milk or even close , not w/ health food either. I think it is next to marshmallows or some odd stuff, sorta hidden away. W-M here carried the 2% and whole milk.

Acc'd to the official website, it keeps 7 months unopened. But the reason I am mentioning it here is that even after it is opened, in the fridge, in my experience, it keeps damn near forever. I have never had it go bad in my fridge. Last week, I smelled some that i found over on Hardwood Dr. in the back of the fridge, about 2/3 of the box used up, and it smelled just fine. No telling how old that milk was.
Parmalat Milk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today