My Life

I have had really busy days lately. I know most of it is of my own doin', but somehow, I just seem to have been extra busy the last few weeks.
If I just didn't get all these great ideas !

With my coffee, I worked on some new Christmas scrapbook artwork to be scanned for the scrapbook website and dealt with some overnight email.

I spent an hour or so rounding up loose paperwork, looking for lost paperwork and putting it in the correct 3-ring binder to take to my new CPA 's office. I switched services last week and had to go pick everything up at the old one, try to add new stuf to the mass of papers and go meet w/ the folks at the new office and try to explain it all to them. I have to make a lawyer app't to get incorporation paperwork done. So today I dropped of all my notebooks where I try to keep stuff organized. I have something like 12 3-ring binders. They are all Pirates of the Caribbean notebooks that I got on clearance for something like 50 cents each. When I bought them the sales lady said, "And they are not even Johnny Depp" (they have Orlando Bloom or some pirate on them)...I told her I didn't care if they were Michael Jackson notebooks, the price was right.

I answered about 15 emails in between other stuff.

I re-mailed the two pieces of mis-delivered mail--we get a lot of that here. I toss it if it is just a charity asking for money or something, but this was a bill.

Anyway, today I went in Gulf Shores utilities and changed two bills to be sucked out of a different (and correct) bank account. Went to the cable TV office, to switch some billing there and ask for credit on my bill for all the downtime. They had a note on the door that they were closed today and hoped it was not a bother for anyone...

I went to the Chamber and dropped off an invoice related to Shrimp Fest, and some printing they had requested I do for them. I also took a look at the newly organized posters from previous years and promised to get up there and try to do some kind of an inventory of them soon.

Next was Wal-Mart to get a prescription, which was not ready yet :o(

....I ran to the office when Heather got there and we chatted a minute, and Jerry Dubuisson was there and had already started digging my new well. We discused iron content, well depths and discussed a sprinkler system and called the guy who owns the house next door but lives in B'ham to see if he wanted one too. I told my neighbor that I'd have the well put in if he'd build the little dog-house protective structure over it. I will give him water to keep his grass alive because he cuts my yards, and edges too.

Then I rushed off to video tape DAC-ART blocks being set at Jerry & Mary Nasello's house under construction down Ft Morgan Rd. Ted Dial, my architect,( Mr.DAC-ART ) showed up while I was there as did several other people. I spent some time trying to figure out how to get this video onto my computer so I can upload it to YouTube, but have not got that figgered out yet. I need to find my iLink (firewire) cable. I looked for a while and ran out of time.

I rushed back to the house, collapsed and would have fallen asleep except I had told a friend that I'd go have a beer and snack w/ them after work. And now I am back and typing all this...

goodnight...

P.S. Today was georgous....the warmest in a while, sunny and about 70 degrees. Zero tourists here right now too, and the snowbirds are not here yet....I DREAD them coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today