Google Webinar Invite

I got an invitation to a Google Webinar--new word for me. They said it was only offered to certain people and space was limited, so I signed up.

I want to be amongst the chosen "Googlites".... can't help but learn something useful

I have to be in front of a computer on Dec 21st for an hour or two. Since I only have dial-up in Memphis, I will have to see if I will need to go to a friend's house for cable connection.

Google sent me a confirmation email with a link in it to a trial of the software I have to be able to access for the 'event' and it will test my system, etc...for compatibility. I am taking a WinXP laptop home and have an older Win98 desktop there, so I can try both before i decide if I am going to have to go to my friend's house.

Don't know yet if I am gonna get the Google Xmas present this year. They are starting to arrive in the UK and west coast. It is a zippered case with Google branded laptop accessories. Seems there are two versions--one is a bit more upscale than the other. I have read other's accounts on a forum. Last year I got the Google color-change radio. Felt very honored. Everyone says this years gift is way better--in fact they are downright excited about them. It includes a wireless mini-mouse and a nice keychain flash drive. Bunch of other stuff too. Heather is going to get my mail for me, so if it comes this week,( If I get one), hope she spots it or that my FedEx fellow puts in in my package mailbox.

Anyway--this Webinar thing should be interesting...it is for web publishers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today