Malcolm Gladwell in Boston in April

Well, it looks like I may go to Boston in April. I don't want to miss this. Malcolm Gladwell is fascinating. His books are anyway. I think he will be too. I bet Boston will be cold in April tho--I went to Philidelphia in march once and it was freaking WINTER....snow everywhere. Ice too. Too bad this isn't in June. Too bad I am such a wimp. Oh well, Gladwell and conference won't be outside ! This will be a sell-out I bet. And Gladwell , up till now, has not had anything to do with search or web stuff(that I know of)--just culture and the human mind.

If you have not read his books--you should. Read them in order--Tipping Point first. Blink second. I got turned on to him by the guy who wrote the article in Coastal Living on our house. He told me I was a info-maven a la Gladwell.

I am suppose to be on the road but fascinating news just keeps coming at me.

--PubCon Hosted by WebmasterWorld, Announced for April 18-20th 2006 Hynes Convention Center, Boston, USA.

Austin, TX --December 14, 2005 --WebmasterWorld's Search Engine & Internet Marketing Conference, PubCon, returns to Boston, April 18-20th, 2006. The event is supported by the Industry's leading businesses as speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors.

This conference will feature a Keynote Speech by best selling author Malcolm Gladwell, writer of 'The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make A Big Difference,' and 'Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking.' Gladwell is also a writer with 'The New Yorker' magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today