My (short) Christmas List



This list is short (and clickable) :

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX1

If anyone spots this particular camera in a factory rebuilt version, and it is half price or less, pls let me know. Or better yet, just order it and surprise me :o)

Do I really NEED it ?...probably not till something else breaks.

But, it is the only thing like it on the market & perfect for me.

Built-in wide angle lens point-n-shoot AND great low light shots. Auto stabilization features for low light indoor no-flash shots. 4X optical zoom . And it is little enuf for me to take traveling. And it uses SD cards, of which I already have a whole deck.

The wide angle aspect would be great for these tiny condo rooms I have to photo. The low light and auto stabilization quality would be great for those evening Christmas boat parade shots AND cathedral mosaics type photos.

Well, just in case Santa doesn't see this list, I will continue to ck Ubid, my favorite rebuilt gettin' place. But since the Catholic Pope is blogging, hey, I figured that Santa might be blogging and reading blogs too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know This Plant?

Color Change Paint Job

Miller's Birthday Today